If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (ASC) executed by either parent indicating the name of the traveling companion (authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General). If minor is illegitimate, mother should execute the ASC.
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with an attached photocopy of either parent’s valid passport (authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General) authorizing a representative in assisting the child to apply for a passport. If minor is illegitimate, mother should execute the SPA.
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Birth Certificate in SECPA of child
- Marriage Certificate in SECPA of parents
- Baptismal Certificate/school ID of child
- There is no need to secure a DSWD Clearance if the minor traveling abroad has parents who are in the Foreign Service or living abroad or are immigrants, provided he/she is holding a valid pass such as a dependent’s visa / pass / identification card or permanent resident visa / pass / identification card which serves as proof that he / she is living with parents abroad.
- Proper ID of the duly authorized representative (Please refer to List of Acceptable IDs)