- Log on to http://www.passport.com.ph
- Click the “Set an Appointment” button
- Select a DFA office location nearest you (ASEANA, Alabang, Ali Mall, Manila, Megamall, Galleria)
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and click the “Start Individual Appointment Process” button.
- Fill up the online application form completely and click “Submit”
- Read the requirements list and click “Continue”
- Read the important reminders and click “Continue”
- Choose an appointment date and time
- Confirm and print your application form. Check this from your submitted email. You need to click the confirmation link to finalize your appointment.
- Go to your chosen DFA office on the time and date of your appointment.
These are the steps when applying for your passport onsite:
- Present your printed application form to the Verification Counter
- Proceed to the Processing Area and present your requirements
- Proceed to the Cashier to pay for the passport fees
- Proceed to the Encoding Area for biometrics
- Proceed to the Passport Delivery Counter to have your passport delivered to you after the release date