DFA Passport Guide
Starting June 2018, those who are renewing or applying for passports in Aseana (Pasay) will be required to prepay their passport processing fees using the DFA ePayment Portal. If the required fee remains unpaid after 48 hours, your appointment will be cancelled.
- Visit PASSPORT.GOV.PH and SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Read all the reminders carefully before agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Appointment System.
- Choose a DFA Consular Office where you wish to apply for or renew your passport.
- Pick the date and time when you wish to apply for or renew your passport.
- Fill out all the required fields by providing the information being asked.
- Carefully review all the details of your application before clicking SUBMIT.
- Choose your desired passport processing type (expedited or regular processing) before clicking PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Take note of the reference number that will be emailed to you.
- Proceed to your preferred Payment Center to pay the passport processing fee.
- Present your reference number at the Payment Center upon payment of the passport processing fee.
- One reference number corresponds to one transaction. If you are paying for multiple reference numbers, you need to pay separately for each reference number.
- Keep the receipt that will be issued to you.
- A confirmed appointment packet will be sent to your email once the payment has been successfully processed. Click the link to your passport appointment packet and PRINT OUT the following contents that you need to bring with you during your scheduled appointment:
- Checklist with your indicated schedule
- Confirmed Application Form with the bar code, appointment reference number (ARN), and eReceipt number
- Two (2) copies of the eRECEIPT
- Personally show up at the DFA Consular Office on the date and time indicated in your appointment and make sure to bring a printed copy of your confirmed passport appointment packet and other required documents and IDs.
Source link: Basic Information on the DFA Epayment Portal