Top 10 Most Asked Questions About PSA Birth Certificates

Question #7: My birth certificate was “endorsed” by the LCR to the PSA. How long will it take before I can get a PSA Birth Certificate?

If you had your birth certificate corrected for clerical errors or had some entries amended, or the entire certificate reconstructed (in case the original could no longer be traced or have become too blurry), you have to claim the first corrected copy at the PSA office in Sta. Mesa. All other succeeding copies you may need, you may order online at


Read this for more information: