5 Reasons Why You Still Need to Bring your PSA Birth Certificate to the DFA

5. Renewals requiring changes in personal information.

From single to married, and married to single – both cases will require a copy of your PSA birth certificate (and PSA marriage certificate).  Married women actually have the option to retain their maiden names in their passports.

For the complete details on passport application and renewal, click on the link below.


Read this for more information: https://bit.ly/2KiLkfZ