Find out which type of birth certificate correction you need.

Wrong Gender or Wrong Day or Month of Birth.

The good news is, you no longer need to go to court if you need to have the gender in your birth certificate corrected.  Sigh of relief, right?  For more information on birth certificate corrections, read this blog.