Find out which type of birth certificate correction you need.

Clerical Error: Middle Initial Entered Instead of Full Middle Name

According to the PSA, this error can be corrected by filing a petition for correction of clerical error under the provisions of RA 9048. This is the act that authorizes the LCR office to apply corrections on typographical errors on civil registry documents without the need for a court order. Read more about it here.