Find out which type of birth certificate correction you need.

Judicial Correction: Wrong year of birth.

A PSA birth certificate bearing an incorrect birth date and month of the owner can be corrected under R.A. 9048 (also known as the Clerical Error Law).  But what if it is the birth year that needs correction?  Is this still covered by R.A. 9048?  Let us find out.