Find out which type of birth certificate correction you need.

Supplemental Report: The first name on the birth certificate is written as Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Boy, or Girl and the child was born before 1993. 

There are several birth certificate errors that can be corrected by filing a Supplemental Report.  This type of correction is a bit different from the usual clerical error correction but not as complicated as filing a case in court and hiring the services of a lawyer. To know more about this type of birth certificate correction, read this blog.


Learn more about it here: